YOUR PASSPORT TO BANKING FREEDOM
There is truly no more versatile banking tool than your Mass Bay Debit Card.
GET YOUR DEBIT CARD – INSTANTLY!
No more waiting for your card to arrive in the mail. When you open a Mass Bay checking account, you can now get your debit card right at the branch. You can also get replacement cards, too. Use your card to:
- Get cash
- Check balances
- Make transfers
- Perform other transactions with your Mass Bay accounts at our ATMs around town
- Withdraw cash surcharge-FREE at over 50,000 Allpoint Network ATM machines nationwide
- Use it just like cash or a check for Point of Sale (POS) purchases and transactions at retail locations, gas stations, restaurants and anywhere VISA® is accepted worldwide
Want more debit card security? Control your Mass Bay Debit Card through your phone. Just download the CardValet App today!
- ON/OFF SETTING: Turn on when you need to use your card and off to prevent unauthorized use!
- USAGE CONTROLS: Establish spending limits to prevent fraudulent transactions!
- LOCATION-BASED CONTROLS: Restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your current location.
- INTERACTIVE ALERTS: Send real-time alerts whenever your card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a transaction has been attempted but is declined.
- FINANCIAL FEATURES: Check balances & more!
Download and start using the CardValet App today!
VISA® ACCOUNT UPDATER (VAU)
VAU is a new service provided to VISA® debit card users. If you have an automatic debit set up, such as a utility or subscription service, VISA® will automatically update your card information through the VAU service whenever your card information changes. No enrollment or activation required.
When your cards expiration date or card number changes (such as a stolen or lost card reissue), VISA® will update your new card information directly to merchants who participate in the program that you've authorized to charge your card. This service will only work with recurring payments and will only update to participating merchants. Since not all merchants participate, you will need to inform those merchants of any card changes to avoid account interruptions and potential late payments.
This is a free service provided to VISA® account holders. If you wish to opt-out of the VAU service, complete the VAU Opt-Out Form and either email this form to email@example.com, fax to 617-269-2719, bring to a branch office, or mail in.
The growth in fraudulent ATM & Debit transactions has caused us to restrict card access in countries where there is a high risk of fraud. Access to your funds using a Mass Bay ATM/Debit Card will not be available in the below countries. We apologize for any inconvenience, but as you are aware ATM/Debit Card security is important in today's world.
Countries With Restricted Access