One of the Best Home Equity Lines of Credit around!
Recently we’ve all been reminded that having a financial plan for unforeseen circumstances is a necessity. One way that many Mass Bay Credit Union Members have dealt with planned and unforeseen expenses, during recent times and in the past, is tapping into their home equity.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Mass Bay Credit Union is your go-to financial institution for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). We are proud to have one of the best HELOC's around! We are happy to offer our Home Equity Line of Credit to our local communities in the Greater Boston Area. Whether you are looking to make home improvements, pay for tuition, or consolidate your debt, your options are nearly endless.
We make it easy to get access to your home equity. Mass Bay has an easy application process which can be started online. It's easy to take advantage of our great low home equity rates, to start accomplishing your home improvement goals, or so that it's there for the unexpected expenses of homeownership.
Convenient Mass Bay Credit Union Locations in Greater Boston
Additional HELOC Information can be obtained by calling our mortgage department directly, or at any of our 4 convenient locations:
- Mass Bay Credit Union - Boston Headquarters - 147 West 4th Street, South Boston, MA 02127
- Mass Bay Credit Union - Seaport Branch - 409 D Street, Boston, MA 02210
- Mass Bay Credit Union - Everett Branch - 183 Main Street, Everett, MA 02149
- Mass Bay Credit Union - Quincy Branch - 1250 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169
Becoming a Member is Easy
Mass bay Credit Union Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works or attends a school, college or university or belongs to a labor organization located within: Middlesex County, Suffolk County, Norfolk County, Abington, Brockton, Hanover, Hingham, Lynn, Marshfield, Norwell, Peabody, Rockland, Saugus, Scituate, and Whitman.
- Employees or former employees of entities affiliated with MassDOT.
- Employees of entities who are members of labor unions affiliated with MassDOT.
- Employees or former employees of the Massachusetts State Police
- Immediate Family Members of eligible members.
If you qualify as a Member, APPLY for a new HELOC today! Our team will help you with becoming a member of Mass Bay Credit Union.
Home Equity Lines of Credit Rates
||Payment Per $1,000**
|Intro Rate 1.75% for 6 months then Prime minus 0.75%*
||1.75% for first 6 months then 2.50%*
||10 Year Draw/ 15 Year Repayment
$2.08 (Interest Only Period)
+APR= Annual Percentage Rate.
*1.75% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is an introductory rate for the first six months. After the introductory period, rate on the outstanding balances will revert to Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of the calendar month minus (-) 0.75%. Prime rate as of 04/01/2020 is 3.25%. The APR may vary monthly. Minimum rate 2.50% and maximum rate 18.00%. 10 year draw period. 15 year repayment period. Minimum $10,000 draw at closing and $1,000 advances thereafter. 80% combined LTV to $200,000 (</=70% LTV $300,000). Proof of adequate property insurance required and Flood Insurance may also be required. Subject to credit approval. Other terms and restrictions apply including 620 minimum credit score. Offer subject to change without notice.
** Payment per thousand based on minimum rate after introductory period.
Our NMLS# is 615913 and our registered Mortgage Loan Officers are listed here.