The world of finances is always changing, and it can be tough to sift through all of the information and opinions out there. We believe that providing you with financial education is part of a well-rounded banking experience.
GreenPath provides many resources that caters to all your financial needs.
Mass Bay Credit Union has formal partnerships with GreenPath Financial Wellness. With GreenPath, Mass Bay enables their members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
Through GreenPath, Mass Bay Credit Union supports the financial wellness of their members. GreenPath provides the following services:
- Free Financial Counseling – GreenPath offers free financial counseling and debt counseling without a sales pitch. Their certified experts will partner with you to explore options for achieving your financial goals. Everyone receives a personalized action plan.
- Debt Management Plan – If you’re stressed about credit card debt, GreenPath may work with your creditors to develop a mutually agreeable payment plan to stop collection calls, lower interest rates and save you lots of money.
- Housing Services – GreenPath’s housing experts offer foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Student Loan Counseling – Concerned about student loans? GreenPath will guide you through all the student loan repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
- Credit Report Review – Learn how to better understand your credit report and how to manage your credit score.
- Financial Education – GreenPath University is your online source for financial health information on a number of topics. GreenPath also offers a number of resources and tools, including financial guides and worksheets.
Your phone calls with a GreenPath advisor are confidential and anonymous and in no way associated with your MBCU account.
Call toll free 877-337-3399 or visit the GreenPath website to get started.
Just want to talk? No problem! When you walk through our doors, we are happy to answer your questions, and offer solutions that work for your situation. We also offer seminars on a variety of topics, all to enhance your financial literacy.