To become a Member, open a Savings Account with a minimum of $5.
Ways To Open An Account
- Open an Account Online
- Visit a Member Service Representative at any of our Branch Locations
- Call us at 617-269-2700.
Membership at Mass Bay Credit Union is open to
- Anyone who lives, works or attends a school, college or university or belong to a labor organization located within Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Abington, Brockton, Hanover, Hingham, Lynn, Marshfield, Norwell, Peabody, Rockland, Saugus, Scituate, and Whitman.
- Employees or former employees of entities affiliated with MassDOT.
- Employees of entities who are members of labor unions affiliated with MassDOT.
- Employees or former employees of the Massachusetts State Police
- Immediate Family Members of eligible members.
Family Membership Program
Once you are a Member, your immediate family becomes eligible for membership, too! And through our extended-family membership program, once your immediate family becomes Members, their families are eligible...and so on. It's a great way to share the benefits of Mass Bay Credit Union with your entire family.
Once a Member, Always a Member
At Mass Bay Credit Union, our policy is: Once a Member, Always a Member, regardless of any changes in your work or family environment. Change jobs, change careers, retire, move out of town, move out of the country - go where your life takes you, and we will stay with you.